Mid Frontend Developer
Nice to meet you!
We’re looking for passionate developers to join our WordPress team. We create modern, modular themes, tailor-made for every project and client, based on our own custom environment and framework.
We’re working for startups and agencies from all over the world (mostly EU and USA). We believe in a calm, organized workflow. There’s a ban on pointless drama and unrealistic deadlines.
Your personal development and growth are crucial for us - you will face challenging projects but also have more experienced teammates always by your side to support you.
Chop-Chop is a bunch of like-minded people with a positive attitude. We value a family-like atmosphere, accountability, and mutual respect.
Are we looking for you?
We want you to help us create fast and beautiful websites based on the WordPress platform. We don’t expect you to know it all. We’re looking for a person who is willing to learn and not afraid to ask questions.
What we’d like you to have:
- At least two years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of WordPress (a few completed projects to your name that you can tell us about)
- Basic jQuery and PHP knowledge
- Knowing how to work according to best practices and with a modular approach
- Familiarity with WordPress Gutenberg. You must be able to create a theme from scratch using Gutenberg blocks
- GIT knowledge
- Advanced Custom Fields (PRO) is your tool for creating WP themes
- You know tools like webpack, grunt/gulp, npm/yarn, composer
- Fluent Polish speaking and writing skills
- Good English speaking and writing skills (B1/B2)
What does the recruitment process at Chop-Chop look like?
This recruitment consist of 3 steps:
- CV verification
- Assignment which checks your technical skills
- Interview with our Team Leader and Tech Lead (in our office or remote)
Pay scales are for 21 working days in a month. Vacations are unpaid. 6700-11200 pln (40 - 67 pln /1h) + VAT
Here’s what we offer:
- Friendly atmosphere
- Medical package
- Training program
- Team events, parties, and trips