5. Select the .zip file with the plugin and click “install now”
6. Activate the plugin
7. Installing the plugin using FTP
If you are unable to install a plugin using the method described above, you can do this with FTP:
1. Unzip the pack with the plugin.
2. Access your host via the FTP manager of your choice, navigate to /wp-content/plugins/ and upload the unzipped plugin directory there.
3. Go to Plugins in your WordPress dashboard and activate the plugin.
8. Don’t forget to activate your license key in the panel