Who is collecting your data?
Chop-Chop sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as Chop-Chop), located at Wloclawska 161, 87-100 Torun, Poland, EU, KRS: 0000297796, NIP: 9562215331.
How is your data being collected?
We receive the data directly from you via email or chat, as well as the contact forms, quote forms and newsletter forms available on our websites. All data is provided by you voluntarily, although some of the data might be necessary for us to carry out the contracted work. You may visit our website anonymously.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following types of information:
- Name, surname, email address for the purposes of marketing and sending you a newsletter
- Name, surname, email address and your company data to complete your order and process transactions, to provide you with an invoice for the payment or a receipt for the completed work.
What is our legal basis for processing your data?
The bases we have for processing your data are:
- Carrying out the work commissioned by you,
- Business interest of Chop-Chop (marketing our products and services),
- Your explicit consent.
How will the information be used?
We will use the data you provide to:
- Scope out and quote the work commissioned by you,
- Carry out your order, which involves processing your data in our IT infrastructure,
- Provide you with an invoice for the payment or a receipt for the completed work,
- Fulfill the legal obligations under the Polish law,
- Market our products and services.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we store children’s data?
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) and therefore we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are directed to people who are at least 13 years old.
How long will the data be stored for?
The data gathered from you on the basis of explicit consent will be stored until the consent is revoked.
The data gathered to carry out the work commissioned by you will be stored for as long as it is necessary to complete the work, and afterward for a period of time that is justified by legitimate interest of Chop-Chop.
The data gathered to fulfill the legal obligations of Chop-Chop under the Polish law will be stored for as long as it is necessary to fulfill those obligations.
What rights does the data subject have?
You have a right to:
- access your personal data,
- correct mistakes in or modify your personal data,
- revoke consent for contacting you with marketing information,
- restrict or prevent the processing of your personal data,
- request the porting of your data to another administrator,
- erasure of your personal data,
- complain to The Bureau of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data located at Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland, EU.
How can the data subject raise a complaint?
You can contact The Bureau of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data located at Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland, EU.