Terms of Service
By using our Services you are agreeing to the terms below.
All WordPress, Web Apps, frontend and custom projects are priced individually. Our team always prepares a custom quote for you based on your designs, tech requirements and full specification.
The total cost may vary depending on the project size, complexity, technologies used, integrations and features required. We reserve the right to amend our pricing for any additions or changes to the original specification.
Our team is available:
Monday to Friday 09:00 am — 05:00 pm, GMT+1 (03:00 am — 11:00 am, EST).
All payments for the projects are charged on a prepay basis. Refunds are provided under certain circumstances that are set out in the “Money Back Guarantee” paragraph of the Terms of Service.
We believe that having a clear and open payment policy will help us maintain a better relationship with our clients. Please take a look at the terms related to payments and invoicing below:
- The initial payment for the project must be completed up front, before the development commences.
- The overall cost of the project may be split into smaller (e.g. biweekly or monthly) payments.
- If a payment for an ongoing project is delayed, we reserve the right to hold off on further work until the pending payment has been completed. The deadline of the project might need to be renegotiated.
- Final assets for the project will only be provided once the full cost of the work has been covered.
- Invoice for the completed payment will normally be sent to the provided billing email address within 30 days (may be provided sooner upon request).
If you have any questions concerning our payment policy, feel free to ask your dedicated Project Manager 🙂
We accept payments via
- Credit card
Money Back Guarantee
We can issue a full refund for the project if:
- the project has been cancelled before the development has started;
- for whatever reason we are unable to carry out your order;
- the final product we delivered is not compatible with the specifications you provided.
Note! If a full refund is issued after the work on the project has been completed, you will lose the right to use any part of the code implemented by our developers. Thus, we will not carry out an installation of the site or provide you with assets for the completed site.
Content and terms of collaboration
We will not accept projects or potential clients whose projects or policies are offensive, illegal, hate-mongering, discriminating, spread fake information, involve illicit or infringing material. We reserve the right to refuse to work on any such project, without the need for providing justification.
The Client is fully responsible for all content and materials included in the project in terms of its legality or proper social behaviour.