By using our Services you are agreeing to the terms below.
Terms of Service
All WordPress, Web Apps, frontend, and custom projects are priced individually. Our team always prepares a custom quote for you based on your designs, tech requirements, and full specification.
The total cost may vary depending on the project size, complexity, technologies used, integrations, and features required. We reserve the right to amend our pricing for any additions or changes to the original specification.
Our team is available:
Monday to Friday 09:00 am — 05:00 pm, GMT+1 (03:00 am — 11:00 am, EST).
All payments for the projects are charged on a prepay basis. Refunds are provided under certain circumstances that are set out in the “Money Back Guarantee” paragraph of the Terms of Service.
We believe that having a clear and open payment policy will help us maintain a better relationship with our clients. Please take a look at the terms related to payments and invoicing below:
- The initial payment for the project must be completed upfront before the development commences.
- The overall cost of the project may be split into smaller (e.g. biweekly or monthly) payments.
- If a payment for an ongoing project is delayed, we reserve the right to hold off on further work until the pending payment has been completed. The deadline of the project might need to be renegotiated.
- Final assets for the project will only be provided once the full cost of the work has been covered.
- Invoice for the completed payment will normally be sent to the provided billing email address within 30 days (may be provided sooner upon request).
If you have any questions concerning our payment policy, feel free to ask your dedicated Project Manager.
We accept payments via:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
We test our projects internally, to ensure that all the features have been coded according to the provided spec and designs. Errors in the code reported during the course of development or up to 30 days after the delivery of the project will be corrected free of charge. Please mind that this does not include elements that were not within the scope of order or custom functionalities that require additional time for development or testing.
Content and terms of collaboration
We will not accept projects or potential clients whose projects or policies are offensive, illegal, hate-mongering, discriminating, spread fake information, involve illicit or infringing material. We reserve the right to refuse to work on any such project, without the need for providing justification.
The Client is fully responsible for all content and materials included in the project in terms of its legality or proper social behavior.